Mid-Atlantic Quick Start
Hilton Hotel, Springfield
6550 Loisdale Road, Springfield, VA 22150
Saturday, November 4, 2017
Following are PDFs of the 2017 presentations.
- State of the District
- Jay Starr
- Membership Video Series Campaign
- Tips for Great Programming
- Building Stronger Relationships to PRSSA Chapters
- Create an Effective Sponsorship Strategy
- Leading a Volunteer Board
About this Event
The Mid-Atlantic District is devoted to helping recruit, train and groom PRSA leaders for service in their local chapters and for potential upward progression through the national organization. Join us for the next Quick Start program, which will help you plan for your chapter’s coming year and provide meaningful networking opportunities with other PRSA leaders. Invest in yourself and your chapter by attending Quick Start!
Who Should Attend?
- Chapter officers, board members, committee chairs, chapter PRSSA liaisons, and future PRSA leaders
- Each chapter receives one complimentary registration. Contact Andrew Ryan, APR (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your complimentary registration.
- Great networking opportunities
- Leadership training and development
- Actionable takeaways on pressing topics, including:
- Leading a volunteer board
- Recruiting and retaining members
- Securing sponsorships
- Planning great programs
- Enhancing relationships with PRSSA chapters
Register online today: http://bit.ly/MADQuickStart Deadline Oct. 31
Questions? Contact Andrew Ryan, APR (email@example.com)