Do you have a program that was a true hit for your Chapter? How about one that you learned from? Do you have some Best Practices? If so, share them!
As District Chapters, we can work together to learn together and, ultimately, improve our Chapters together.
2016 District Quick Start
- PRSA Mid-Atlantic District 2016 Quick Start Agenda
- Welcome to Quick Start 2016!, Kevin Gaydosh, APR, 2016 PRSA Mid-Atlantic District Chair
- Mid-Atlantic District Officers (Roster & Roles)–2016
- 2016 Mid-Atlantic District Representatives
- Resources Update for Chapters, Jay Starr, PRSA National Membership VP
- Featured Presentation: “This is Your Chapter in 5 Years,” Michelle Nielsen, Project Manager, PRSA Study
- Chapter Leader Toolkit: Skills Development – Managing vs. Leading in PRSA, Jeff Ghannam, APR, President, Crystal Communications & Marketing, LLC, and past president of the PRSA-National Capital Chapter
- Building Diversity Session, Alexis Terry, American Society of Assoc. Executives, Diversity & Inclusion Expert
- Star Chapter brochure
Resources from National
- Chapter APR Campaign Toolbox
- Results of the 2016 national survey of PRSA Chapter Award Programs, conducted by the PRSA District Council (Excel)
- 2016 PRSA National Promotions Calendar (PDF)
- PRSA SmartBrief – A daily snapshot of public relations with news from MediaPost, Wall Street Journal, PR Daily, and other leading sources
- Master Calendar (PDF) – The Chapter/District Relationship office at PRSA National created this tool for chapters in hopes to avoid scheduling conflicts with calendar events, government holidays and various religious observations. The 2016 – 2018 calendar may also be found in your Chapter dashboards in the Resource Kits section.